We aim to inspire
All children are valuable, and every childhood is precious.
Join us in creating a society in which all Australian children have the supports and opportunities they need to flourish.
- To highlight and celebrate the contributions that children make to society
- To ensure children are treated with dignity and respect
- To ensure children have a voice in decision making
- To raise awareness about issues impacting children
- To build understanding that prioritising children’s wellbeing has a lasting, positive social impact
- To build understanding that the wellbeing of children is everybody’s responsibility
- To inspire adults to advocate for and with children
Our four pillars
We recognise the importance of listening to children
We encourage children’s perspectives and participation.
We believe all children should be safe and consider this to be a community responsibility